The Small-Group Mentoring Program facilitates mentoring relationships that connect one Mentor to four Mentees to learn and develop. Small-Group Mentoring helps you to expand networks, gain new knowledge and insights, and build new skills. It allows you to be Mentored by individuals across the energy value-chain, and in varying stages of careers.
Join us now in the Small-Group Mentoring Program to start developing personal and professional relationships with others in the organization who can help you learn and grow. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining today!
Why become a mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the industry
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the industry
Why become a mentee?
- GROW professional energy networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in. - Sheryl Sandberg